Free 15-Minute Music Lesson on Birds in Classical Music (with printables)
Did you know that many composers throughout the centuries have composed music to sound like birds chirping, price tweeting, and singing? Here is a new 15-minute Music Lesson on Birds in Classical Music to teach your kids all about it!
When you download the free printable pack, you’ll receive:
- A full music lesson plan about birds in classical music, focusing on the piece “The Aviary” by Camille Saint-Saens.
- Links to listen to the music and learn about musical concepts and the composer.
- 4 Notebooking Pages for your kids to do while learning about the music.
- Resources you can get at the library, etc. to further your studies.
- A list of 25 more classical pieces that feature “birds” so you can extend the lesson on birds in classical music if you wish.
Find the lesson and many other resources, freebies, and tips for teaching music in your homeschool at Music in Our Homeschool.